Sunday, August 9, 2015

Eastbound Day 1: Albuquerque

After dropping off one of my [now former] at the Albuquerque airport, I decided I would spend the day in the city. This means that I finally got to take part in my Breaking Bad sight seeing.

Lunch at Twisters Los Pollos Hermanos

A car-wash which also happens to be a front for Meth! Have an A-1 Day!

Enjoying a 'Walter White Lie IPA' at Marble Brewery, which was a favourite of Bryan Cranston's during filming.
 I also visited Cliff Amusement Park, which isn't as good as Cedar Point. BUT if you drink two beers from Marble Brewery you had in your trunk, suddenly a decent amusement park becomes a more more enjoyable amusement park.


I have a car full of music and a trunk full of beer to give to all the people housing me on the way back.

Lets go home.

1 comment: