Sunday, November 8, 2015

Northern Lights

We had unseasonably wonderful weather this week. Pairing Autumn foliage with sunny, 75-degree weather inspired me to visit my old stomping ground at Center Lake Bible Camp. Being the off season, the camp was occupied by, maybe, 8 people. After greetings, I was free to wander the camp, taking pictures as I went. It was the kind of day where you didn't have to be doing anything to enjoy the weather. Which is good... considering how little I did.




Later, I joined up with Nate in Ludington for a chance to catch the Northern Lights. Even though I was only able to pick up a faint green glow and sporadic light pillars, the night on the pier was so warm and enjoyable that we didn't care. Regardless, I have now seen the northern lights... I only hope I get a chance to see them in greater splendor.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment